Roboz Surgical Instrument Company
Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
This privacy statement governs personal information we collect from our customers and online from our website users ("you"), through Roboz services, websites, contacts, or our relationship with you.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
- Use our website;
- Request quotes, services, support, or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Apply for credit;
- Participate in surveys or other promotional activities;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails, or other materials;
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes your email address, name, organization, address, and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for other information if you apply for credit terms.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Roboz websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with Roboz, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other Roboz resources.
How We Use Personal Information
Roboz uses your personal information to:
- Deliver the services and support, or carry out, the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from Roboz, promotional offers, and surveys;
- Customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Disclosing Personal Information
Roboz does not sell, share or disclose your personal information with any other company, organization or other third party for any reason except we may disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if Roboz reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Roboz, its customers, or the public.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
Roboz is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. While we strive to protect your personal information, Roboz cannot ensure or warrant that the personal information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
We will occasionally update this privacy statement. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how Roboz will use your personal information, we will revise the Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise the statement's effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how Roboz is protecting your personal information.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
Roboz Surgical Instrument Company, Inc.
PO Box 10710
Gaithersburg, MD 20898-0710
You may also email us at email@example.com.
Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information Effective Date: January 1, 2013